Thursday, May 7, 2009

How much will it cost to get a sebacous cyst removed?

It is 13mm in my right cheek. Can someone give me an estimate of how much it will be? Thanks

How much will it cost to get a sebacous cyst removed?
which cheeks are you talking about?? I work at a Colon and Rectal Surgeons office and somebody just had one of those yesterday...the doctor didn't do anything with it and just told her that it will re absorb itself into the body, but if it is really painful, it shouldn't be more than 500 bucks but that aspect of it I am not so sure.
Reply:I had one in my knee. It was 15 mm. Our insurance covered it; so I'm not sure how much it was. I think it was at least $200. Really, you should not ignore it. It will just slowly get larger. Mine got infected and I had to be on antibiotics before I had surgery for it. Even my ankle was swollen.


No comments:

Post a Comment