Thursday, May 7, 2009

Left ovarian cystic focus with debris suspicious for haemorrhagic cyst? Endometriotic.?

Hi, may anyone interpret this medical terms to layman terms and advise if this is malign or non malign? What precautions or any advice for healing? Thank you.

Left ovarian cystic focus with debris suspicious for haemorrhagic cyst? Endometriotic.?
haemorrhagic means that if it haemorrages (bursts) it could cause problems. (i think) so basically you have a cyst on your left ovary which has been caused by endometriosis and they are concerned about it bursting and cusing more problems. hope this helps sorry if it scared you. good luck
Reply:I'm no medical student, but I think it means this: There is a cyst on the left ovary and it could be endometriosis. I don't know what haemorrhagic is. I had cysts on my ovaries and endometriosis. This is how I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment