Saturday, April 24, 2010

What would happen if i got on birth control with a tumor/cyst in breast?

I have a benign tumor in my breast..meaning it wont cause any harm like death or side effects besides pain the doctor said its up to me if i want to get surgery and get it out but since im not big chested, if they remove the tumors my breast will dimple so imma just leave it in. So i want to get on the birth control pill but i was told the estrogen in the bc pill irritates the tissue around the tumor. Will i hurt myself if i got on the pill?

What would happen if i got on birth control with a tumor/cyst in breast?
No one can and will take upon him or herself such a risk as advising you to take or not to take b/c. I suggest you read some of these sites:





http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;rls=c...





and decide what risks you want to take upon yourself. Rembmer that you can use and IUD without hormones.


No comments:

Post a Comment