Saturday, April 24, 2010

Where can I buy Pine tar, and will it help my acne cyst???

you can get pine tar soap from www.drleonards.com but i dont know if it will help or not. just go to http://personal-care.drleonards.com/Pers... it should take you right to it.

Where can I buy Pine tar, and will it help my acne cyst???
Well there is a salve called Ichthamol that contains pine tar...it is the color of tar obviously. You can get this cream at any drug store...even Walmart has it. It has drawing out properties but you don't need a lot. I do know that people use it on boils to draw out all the puss within it. I have used it as well on pimples and it has been effective. Apply it to the area and put a bandaid on it. It's best to do it at night before you go to bed. The other thing I would suggest is to try drying it out with Fels Nafta soap. It comes in a bar and is yellow in color. When I was a teenager my dermatologists told me to try it. It will certainly dry out the acne. Hope this information is helpful to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment