Friday, November 20, 2009

How long would it have taken for a 28x16x3 cm ovarian cyst to grow?

i have no idea whatsoever what that is lol or how long it would take

How long would it have taken for a 28x16x3 cm ovarian cyst to grow?
I'm not sure there's an answer to your question - some cysts grow very quickly, some grow slowly. If you've been diagnosed with a cyst of this size, your doctor is better able to advise you. When I was diagnosed with cysts some years ago, the pain began in December but I chose to ignore it. By the time I saw a GYN in June, they had grown to such a size that I was advised to have a total hysterectomy immediately. One of the cysts was the size of a freakin' football; the other as big as a grapefruit. Fortunately for me, they were benign, and fortunately for you, doctors no long do hysterectomies so automatically. Good luck to you.

frangipni

No comments:

Post a Comment