Monday, November 16, 2009

I was told I have a ovarian and vaginal wall cyst. Someone please tell me if this is normal after reading my ?

My doctor said that it looks like one has ruptured because during my ultrasound there was alot of fluid. I have terrible pain in my right chest and shoulder, he said that maybe some of the fluid has went up instead of draining and causing pressure on my diaphram. Yesterday out of the blue I just astarted leaking this clear fluid that looked like water. It happened for about 3 hours and it acme in waves but there was probably about a cup of fluid that just started coming outta me. Is this normal....whats going on and is any of this related. I'm still wating to see the obgyn.

I was told I have a ovarian and vaginal wall cyst. Someone please tell me if this is normal after reading my ?
go to the emergency room if you are that afraid do not wait
Reply:i thinkl it is related and that must have been one or several large cysts! You should call your ob/gyn about this bcuz it could be dangerous..make sure he/she knows about it Wow 3 hours and That much, hmm, If it happens agian go to the E.R.!


Seriously especially if you see blood and r in pain!!


No comments:

Post a Comment