Friday, November 20, 2009

What are the chances of losing my ovary with a large cyst (28x16x8 cm)?

chances are good. but you can still have a child with one ovary.A friend of mine had an ovary removed as a teen. Now she is an adult with 3 kids.

What are the chances of losing my ovary with a large cyst (28x16x8 cm)?
If it's too large, they probably will take the ovary with it... but the good news is that women have two ovaries and you can still get pregnant with one.
Reply:It depends on how the cyst is attached to your ovary. I lost my left ovary in February with a cyst but the cyst had totally engulf my ovary and their was no way to get it off my ovary with out damage to the ovary. The Dr went in with the plan to take the cyst with the possibility of taking the ovary and that's what happen. These are questions to ask the Dr too


No comments:

Post a Comment